Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Guess who's in town?

Yay for my mom coming to town!!  She is staying at my aunt Lisa's house until Saturday.  We are going to go and check out stroller systems - woo hoo!  We are currently going back and forth between Graco and Chicco, which according to friends and online reviews, are two of the best!  Well, maybe not we, I don't think Travis is excited about the strollers as I am, but that's okay :)  We're thinking we're going to get a travel system and then we'll get a lighter more portable stroller.  Since Travis is doing the Ironman this fall, I would LOVE the bob ironman stroller, but as you can see, it's a pretty pricey jogging stroller at $350!  But it does say for serious runners, I probably won't be as serious at first, though.  But in all reality, I think we'll purchase a more affordable jogging stroller - brands aren't everything and I doubt the baby will remember what stroller he/she was in.  So if anyone has any good recommendations, please let me know.  It appears that a lot of joggers are all over the board on reviews.  Babies = lots of gear and equipment, we've learned that much already!  All the stuff is super cute, though, makes me wish I could go back and be a baby all over again! 

Okay, back to homework!  I will be the happiest person in the world when this semester is over!  I was much more on top of things last semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment