Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our future little...

How cute is this little onesie?  Custom designed by Cooper, the baby's uncle!  We love the gift, Cooper and Lindsey!!  And Travis was finally excited about a piece of baby clothing :)  We also received a nice card from Jen & Kory Prendergast - their daughter, Claire, is our baby's 2nd cousin!

Things are moving right along.  I was cramping last night on my side abdominals, which of course made me worry, so I looked it up on several sites and it said that after a harder than normal workout it can happen (check, I worked out a little too hard yesterday probably... sit-ups are getting a little TOO uncomfortable) and it said that the ligaments stretch to support your growing uterus at the end of your first, beginning of your 2nd trimester (doesn't that sound fun?).

I've been wearing the bella band - it's not that I can't button my pants, it's just that it's too uncomfortable having them buttoned and pressing into my abdomen, so I am VERY thankful for that.  Travis laughs at it and compares it to compression gear that you can wear for running/cycling -  the compression tights and socks that improve circulation.  He's definitely jealous of my slimmer look after I put it on... 

We joined a new bible study group that meets on Wednesday nights.  We can fit this one into our schedule with school.  It is a spin off of our Sunday school class and there were 2 other couples there last night and our group leaders.  The other 2 couples were not able to make it.  We actually really enjoyed it - we're going to start a DVD series first, which means no extra reading yet (GREAT - b/c I don't need anything else to complain/whine about with school laying it on thick right now, lol.  Sure Travis is tired of hearing me say I'm stressed, lol).

Well, I hope that everyone is having a good week so far!  SO excited it's almost the weekend - we are going to look at 3 bedroom apartments on Saturday and we have a birthing facility tour - Chandler Regional - it should be a fun day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment