Thursday, July 1, 2010

The ever growing belly (and chest...)

I need to stop taking these pictures late at night when I am so tired, I feel like I don't look very happy, but I am, just tired!  Here I am at 21 weeks: 


And here's a picture of the glider/ottoman that I put together last night (you can see it in the back of the above picture).  We love it too!  Travis and I both tested it out and it's super soft and both sides have pockets on the armrests.  It was $50 cheaper on walmart.com! 

We missed going to small group last night bc Travis' boss called a last minute meeting, so we were bummed about that.  He didn't get home until well after 8.  Oh, and on Tuesday night we went to Kira and Evelyn's place for a "beer run", it was a 5 mile run and everyone actually went and stopped and got a beer, except for Travis and this other guy, they were both stunned people were going to drink and keep going...  I stayed at the house and then we BBQ'd and hung out.  That was a late night - we didn't get home until 10:45, but I didn't have to work the next day, obviously, Travis did.  I feel like we're still both catching up on sleep.  Have a good rest of the week, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment