Saturday, July 17, 2010

Travis in hospital

Well, Travis has been having a lot of chest pains and headaches the last few weeks. He's been really tired lately, I knew that much, but I didn't know about the pains. He also mentioned that he hasn't been thinking very clearly, as in, able to think clearly, so he went into the clinic today. His EKG was irregular and so they sent him to the ER to get a cat scan and other testing done. He told me he wants me to stay here away from the sick people, but if he is still there in a while, I am going to take him something to eat or read.  I guess there's nothing I can really do for him, but it's freaking me out. People had said he might have valley fever or heat exhaustian the last few weeks.  I asked him to take it easy, but he didn't really stop too much of the activity, except the swimming.  Anyway, I will post again, once I know something more.  Thanks for all the prayers and positive thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment