Tuesday, July 6, 2010

21 1/2 weeks

Well, Travis says my stomach is growing a lot, but I don't know, I think I can't tell too much anymore, so we took another picture in the same shirt...


So maybe it is a little bigger, but I can't tell too much, but I do know that my stomach now gets in the way of putting away some of the dishes that I can't reach bc of the counter and I do know that standing on my feet for a while wears me out more than it used to.  And I do know that sleeping is a little harder than usual, even with a pillow between my legs. 

This is a current picture of me and Travis together (he told me I needed to start raising my head more in my pictures and that I have a natural "tendency" to lower my head.  Whatev.)  I have to admit, I am definitely a little self-conscious of my new shape.  Even though I know something amazing is growing in there.  Even though I know that I won't be this shape forever, it's just a change.  I talked to a few other pregnant people that were workout a holics and they said the same thing, so I don't feel as bad as I did.  And I'll keep going to the gym and taking it easy.  Enough about my new body.

Travis and I sold some stuff on craigslist this weekend, which was kind of fun bc I got to post the stuff.  We forgot we had some pretty big expenses coming up and I haven't had a paycheck for 2 months.  We did decide to get my parking permit renewed which is a huge $750 expense, but Travis really thinks it's worth it bc the car will be covered and it's right across the street from my building. 

Travis got a professional bike fit this weekend, complete with video, strength exercises and a fitness evaluation.  He said he can already tell that it made a huge difference. 

I started teaching today!  I have 9 or 10 students and it looks like it is going to be a great class.  It's only a month long and I teach everyday - the class is longer than usual so it is different to plan for a longer class, but the first day went well. I have 7 guys and only 2 girls and normally I only have 2 or 3 guys in class of 25+. 

I hope everyone has a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment