Monday, October 11, 2010

Top 10 things I can't wait to experience ("normally") again

Well, since I decided to put off doing some homework, I am going to make a top 10 list of things that I can't wait to experience again or experience "normally" again... Here we go:

10. Eating chicken - it's so good for you and yet, it grosses me out now
9. Sitting in the desks at school comfortably - you all remember the desks at school, enough said

8. Sleeping on my stomach or my back

7. Sitting on the floor and getting up without needing adult assistance - I love sitting on the floor!
6. "Frontal" hugs with Travis - my stomach gets in the way of just a regular hug!
5. Lifting/running/swimming - let's just say working out
4. A glass of Riesling - aaaaahhhh

3. Peeing at normal intervals - even though that's still a lot down here in the valley of the sun
2. Feeling confident in a 2 piece swim suit - this one might take a little bit, I need to stop looking at pre-pregnancy swimsuit photos...

1. Intimacy - (is that PG enough for everyone?)

No comments:

Post a Comment