Thursday, October 7, 2010

35 weeks, which means approx 35 days!

According to babycenter:  Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.


Well, we're definitely getting closer to meeting the baby!  And I am definitely starting to feel more uncomfortable.  I had an appointment yesterday with the doctor and he wasn't very encouraging about the back pain and the lack of sleep, just telling me that it would get worse as time progressed.  (Not to mention how many people have told me the last month is horrible) He also pointed out that I have no distribution anywhere but right in front, like a medicine ball, which is probably the reason I have so much back pain.  But we are going swimming tonight, so at least I will have some relief there.  I feel bad because I know that my rolling around is affecting Travis too, but this will be over soon, hopefully!  I am trying to stay positive, but it gets a little discouraging hearing from so many people about how bad the last month is going to be. 

Not too much going on over here the last few days, we're just plugging along, Travis with training, me with school and both of us with the pregnancy. 

Hope everyone has a good rest of the week and enjoys their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment