Monday, September 13, 2010

Videos of baby preparation!

I tested out our new camcorder this morning and was able to successfully take 3 videos!  The first one is of the living room, including our newly hung bikes, bouncer and our portable swing.  And the diaper bag is in there as well :)


Bikes on the walls from Holly Riley on Vimeo.



The 2nd video is of the baby's bathroom (the guest bathroom), but that's where the baby items are going.  Guests get to play with the toys as well, though :)
Baby's bath from Holly Riley on Vimeo.


The 3rd video is of the baby's room, which we worked a lot on this weekend, mainly me going through school items and throwing out a lot of paper.  Travis spent most of his time organizing his stuff in the living room, the bookshelf and the storage closet outside.  I'll try to upload that one later this week - I have reached my daily limit for uploading videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment