Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weekend in Montana

Hola - Well, I had a quick 3 days in Montana without Travis and I was able to see my friend, Sali, who is due 5 days after us!  And Mya, my parents' boxer puppy is now 10 months and she was a little bigger than she was in March, but just as needy.  She's a super strong dog, that's for sure.



And we even got a free ultrasound from the CareNet/LaVie place that Sali works and the baby actually looks like a real baby now (at 27 weeks, 2 days)- he has baby fat and he was opening and closing his eyes (in addition to kicking and punching).  I didn't get a cd to upload pictures, but here are some pictures that I took with my camera of the pictures we received - I couldn't get them to take too well, but I tried!  In the 2nd pic, he's even sticking out his tongue! 




Travis rode Mt. Lemmon in Tucson this past weekend and was out all day with Ryan and Jason.  It sounds like they had an awesome time and hopefully I can make it up to check out Tucson sometime soon!  He also said it was 30 miles uphill, so it was a good workout as well.

Hope everyone has a great week - we had our first back to school meeting today.  I start teaching on Thursday and I have my first class on Thursday also!

No comments:

Post a Comment