Wednesday, August 11, 2010

27 weeks mañana :)

Here's the most recent pic of my stomach, taken today by me (hence the really bad focus) -
I am 26 weeks, 6 days today.  I have gained 14 total pounds and the doctor isn't concerned by my 8 pound jump in the last month because she said it was due to the baby growing and my amniotic fluid coming in/filling up.  Also, the doctor did tell me that I cannot do electrical simulation on my back, it's like electrical massage pulses because at this point it can trigger contractions/labor.  She said that at 39 weeks all hospitals (at least  here) allow involuntary induction, so the race shouldn't even be a concern for us.  But we'll cross that bridge when we get there!  I really don't want to be induced, so I am praying for the baby's safety, health and on-time arrival!  Although if he's anything like his dad, he'll be late, lol.  And no laughing out there, I'm a late person too, but when one of you is late, the other person can't be the late one anymore and so I've had to adjust my ways and I am no longer the late one.  Well, Travis and I might go back and forth at times in that role...

K - I'll keep everyone posted - I leave for Montana tomorrow to squeeze in a last minute visit to my padres before school starts.  Travis is going to hang out here with some friends and go on a big, long, far-away bike ride - Mt. Lemmon.  I'll be back Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment