Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Baby is ahead of schedule!!

Well, our little baby is 3 days growth ahead of schedule!  But that will probably even out as the pregnancy progessess.  However, we are a fast paced family, so we're glad the baby's keeping up already!  Here are some more ultrasound pics:


And yes, although we're only 12 weeks and 6 weeks along in development, the male organ starts to protrude and elegate at 12 weeks, so we have this picture as well.  The doctor and the u/s tech are fairly positive that it's a boy, but they made me promise not to be "certain" until our next u/s, which is June 16th, right when I get back from Peru.  So we may be expecting a baby boy!  The baby was flipped over perfectly, so we got a good shot of between the legs.  I don't think I'll be referencing the baby's down there parts too much more during his/her life, but who knows.
Other than that, I was pretty sick today.  I think I ate something bad last night b/c I was up at 3:30 am throwing up, then at 7, then 4 times at the doctor's office.  My bladder was empty b/c of that, so the u/s tech pushed, jabbed, shook (and did everything else imaginable to) my stomach since I didn't have any fluids in me.  The first time we saw him/her, he/she was just hanging out, facing the camera and actually waving to us.  Well, he/she was just moving his/her arms, but I think it was definitely waving! 

Well, I have my final presentation tomorrow, so I need to get going and working on that.  After that, only 1 big paper and 1 big exam to get done.  And then, PERU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment