Friday, December 11, 2009

Our first post

Well, it's been an eventful year. I am glad that this semester is so close to being over. It has been a big adjustment giving up everything in Minnesota and moving all the way down here to Arizona. But we're doing well, making new friends slowly and getting more familiar with Phoenix. My parents were just down here and we all had a great time. My dad bought me a book about Phoenix/Tuscon/Flagstaff day trips and we are super excited to plan some day trips around the area. We are throwing an ugly Christmas sweater tomorrow night and I went shopping with my friend, Mary, last night for some ugly sweaters and we definitely found some good ones. I will post pictures this weekend after the party - I hope everyone else got as into it as we did. That's all for now, we just wanted to get this blog started.

1 comment:

  1. Holly-
    I will have to ask my grandma what its called but this time of year there is a huge church with the best display of Christmas lights. They have the entire Christmnas scene and camels and much much more!

    ReplyDelete