Wednesday, March 17, 2010

3 short and fun days in Montana :)


Here is the 5 mth boxer puppy my parents have.  Her name is Mya and she's such a great dog!!  I've decided this is the new dog that I want.  Travis enjoyed the dog, but not as much as I did, lol.  He came home and immediately said we needed to wash all of our clothes asap to get rid of the hair and dog slobber...  I miss Mya already - we took her on a bunch of walks and even ran with her in Two Moon Park.  She's so much fun!!

We also went to Amber's baby shower on Saturday, which was really fun!!  We enjoyed talking to Amber and Jason and hearing all about baby Stewart.  You couldn't see Amber's growing belly in the first pic so we had to take another one below.  I wasn't really sure how to stand sideways, so I copied Amber!!  She's one of my oldest friends - I was remembering all of the crazy and fun things we did together from elementary school through high school.  Good times!! 

Other than that, I realized I took no pictures with my family :(  but that's okay!  I am hoping to get up there in the summer probably by myself for a weekend or something.  It was nice to hang out with the family.  I even played the piano Monday night for a couple of hours - we played name that tune, and well, Travis needs some work on that one, lol.  Also, we went and hung out with Sali and Reid on Saturday night, which was fun!  They are a great couple and so much fun!  So, very short trip, but very busy and very fun!

Kaia comes next week, so I am so looking forward to that!  Anyway, off to study for this killer phonology midterm that I have on Monday.  Boo. 

Ooh - I found 2 more pics of little Mya with my mom:

No comments:

Post a Comment